Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 6 EOC: Cambells Soup

Wow, what soup would I declare my favorite? That’s something that I really don’t know, even though it’s a no-brainer for some. I do not eat soup very much now but when I did I believe my favorite would have to have been the classic mix of potatoes and bacon. The only thing that could make it better is finding a brand that mixed bigger pieces of bacon into their recipe. I like this soup as my selection because unlike the flavor that I am going to select as my suggested startup, potatoes and bacon is simple, creamy, and filling. I do not tend to like lighter soups for some reason. Its possible that its because I didn’t grow up with the luxury of being able to just eat something just to add as an “accessory” to a meal. Every time I ordered something things like when I was going to eat next or how much money was available.
During my days as a DirectTv Technician I met a customer who had in their possession a recipe for as soup that they made every Thursday. The recipe had been purchased from a popular seafood restaurant that sits on the bank of a river that feeds from the great Lake Erie. I have been to this place four times and not once have I ordered soup. I didn’t even know that they had a selection of soups on the menu. I absolutely do not like mushrooms and to say that is an understatement. It just doesn’t do any justice for my dislike of them. Since I was a kid there have been countless mushrooms that have been picked out of food and thrown away while my parents weren’t looking. This is why it blew my mind that this mushroom and barley soup was something that I could enjoy. This is what I am recommending any soup company to add to their lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment