Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eoc week 2 - My Demograph

Well , what can I say, being born part of generation x has been a great experience so far. I am old enough to have still experienced some of the things that the baby boomers experienced but young enough to still be part of one of the most advanced. Technology has blossomed, we are very opinionated people, as a group we are not as apt to just settle for things and bite the bullet as our parents were. We are more likely to do something because we aren’t happy doing the current. Just look at the divorce rate skyrocketing. I do realize that those numbers aren’t only in relation to us but who can deny the fact that less of us are following the “normal” pattern for life that our parents time. I think our biggest issues will be when we reach those “golden” years and have to deal with all the issues that are being left for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment