Saturday, January 16, 2010

Eoc week 1

How do we grow as people? Teaching, learning, adapting, living, loving, crying, laughing, and even mourning to name a few.

With all the different races, creeds, and colors that habitat this earth it’s really amazing that we all still share the same basic needs and emotions. I’ve been in the video industry for ten years now and my ultimate goal is to educate. I believe that educating is the only way to make sure we don’t make the same mistakes we have in the past. We have already lived through lifetimes of horrible times and events and I don’t think we as a people can afford to live through them again.

I love to capture life, be it past or present, happy or depressing, right or wrong. Sometimes further research is needed before it can be shared, and sometimes you have to just serve it raw. All in all it’s up to each one of us to find our niche and use it to make this place we all call home just a little bit better.

This is the greatest opportunity because of all the people that you meet, the freedom you enjoy, and the creativity that you get to show. I have had from family members to a secretary-of-state as clients. I feel like the sky is the limit and I’m reaching for it.

DeShanti Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment